Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All Is Swell

So I'm not keeping up as well as I could but since it's finals weeks I'm going to use that excuse.  I was able to finish reading All is Swell by Robert Farrell Smith.  I really enjoyed this book.  It was pretty light hearted but at the same time, there were some deeper meanings within it.  The story follows Trust Williams on his mission in Thelma's Way, Tennessee.  Of course, this can't just be a normal mission... there are many adventures including the centennial pageant that takes over a year to plan and prepare for.  And there are always the various companions that make the story just a little more interesting.  Overall, I really enjoyed this book and it was fun to read and I hope the rest of the trilogy is as entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment