Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Falling for Grace

I was able to finally finish Falling for Grace today.  I absolutely loved it!  It is probably one of the funniest books I have read in a long time.  This book continues where All is Swell left off.  Elder Trust Williams is home from his mission.  Missing Thelma's Way, he returns and brings Grace Heck with him to Southdale.  Many of the memorable characters from the first one appear again as Trust's father journeys to Thelma's Way in search of the Book of Mormon signed by Parley P. Pratt.  In addition, there is the extremely wacky new characters from Trust's home ward.  One of my favorites is probably Leonard Vastly.  This book actually had a true plot line and was pretty much one of the most entertaining books I've read in a long time.  I can't wait to finish up this trilogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment