Thursday, May 13, 2010

Love's Labors Tossed

Ah the exciting end to the Trust Williams Trilogy!!!  Thankfully, the entire cast of characters meet together to sum up this amazing conclusion!!!  Trust and Grace go back to Thelma's Way only to be followed by Leonard Vastly.  As if the town weren't crazy enough, Leonard adds a little bit of spice to the town.  In addition to all the old characters, there is a new one who causes all sorts of trouble for Trust and Grace... Hope aka Cindy, Miss Cravitz's niece.  I could go on forever but I don't want to spoil the end for anyone but I would definitely recommend this entire trilogy to anyone.

On a side note... I am not entirely sure but I believe that Bitten, also by Robert Farrell Smith, is the combination of the first two books in this trilogy, All is Swell and Falling for Grace.  I may be mistaken but it appears to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment